


THE BOYS LOVE HIKING AND EXPLORING.THE GRATTO IS THE BEST CAUSE I (MOM) CAN ACTUALLY GET THERE.THEY HAVE A BALL SEEING HOW FAST THEY CAN RUN ACROSS THE LOGS. I'VE LEARNED I CAN'T BE AFRAID, CAUSE BOYS WILL BE BOYS. WE DO HAVE ACCIDENTS, CUTS AND SCRAPES. DON'T WE ALL LOVE PARENTHOOD ESPECIALLY WHEN BROKEN BONES FIT INTO THE PICTURE OR DOCTORS ARE A PART OF NORMAL FAMILY LIFE...
2 comments:
That looks like fun! I bet the boys LOVE that! What a good mom you are to just let them do it and not freak out!! :)
I bet the boy had alot of fun! Me and my sister miss you and the boys alot! We should do something over uea it would be alot of fun seeing you and the boys! I love the pic you took at the gratto they are so cool i have to go lov you all!
Post a Comment