Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HELP YOU SMART BLOGGING PEOPLE!!!

HOW DO I ADD YOU PEOPLE TO MY BLOGS I FOLLOW. YOU ALL HAVE YOUR LITTLE SECTIONS AND I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT. WHAT IS THE URL I'M SUPPOSE TO TYPE IN OR AM I IN THE WRONG LOCATION. I'M GOING TO BLOGS I'M FOLLOWING ON MY DASHBOARD AND DO WHAT IT SAYS, BUT IT'S NOT WORKING. I MUST JUST NOT UNDERSTAND COMPUTER ENGLISH. THANKS ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE NICE, I AM STUMPED AND NAVIGATE THROUGH EACH OF YOURS TO READ WHATS GOING ON WITH EACH OF YOU.... I HAVE FIGURED OUT I CAN GET TO YOUR BLOGS BY CLICKING ON YOUR COMMENTS. THAT DOES SAVE SOME NAVIGATION TIME. OK, WELL HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY AND DON'T LAUGH TO HARD, I AM TRYING TO LEARN....

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! It's SO easy! You just have to go to your dashboard and then to edit layout. Then you add a gadget and at the very top is a "blog list" then you just type in the url's of whoever you want and make sure to save it. Then you can drag that 'gadget' anywhere in that lineup that you want. I hope that makes sense. GOOD LUCK!

The Cox Family said...

I am right there with you on figuring things out takes me a long time but once you get you'll never forget it. The pictures of Dylan are so adorable. What handsome boys. Watch out in a few years. Shirlyn

Bobette said...

What you started a blog? That's awesome. It's a great way to keep in touch. Your kiddos are adorable.
Bobette

About Us said...

Hey There,

I tracked you through Hayley's blog. What a handsome little family you have! Your boys are getting so big!!! Wish I could help you out on the set up - mine is alot of trial & error.
Do you mind if I add you to my blog? I love being able to catch up with everyone this way.

Hope things are going well.

Ra'Shelle (James)

About Us said...

Of course I don't mind you adding us to yours. It's great to hear from you!

Tevita and Jodi said...

Marcie,
I found you through Bobette. You have a cute family! How are things? i don't think I've seen you since graduation. Thanks to blogging!Jodi (Christensen)